Have you ever failed ? If yes , then let me tell you “It’s totally okay to fail” .Actually failing is an important part of life . You don’t believe what I’ve just did ? Let’s go more deep .
What Is failure?
Well , failure can be of numerous types. Humans are pro at imperfections.Everybody has their own flaws ,insecurities ,fears ,etc .So it’s natural to make mistakes & fail . It can be an exam ,a relationship ,a business ,anything .
Failure is inevitable . Whatever you want to achieve you’re gonna face setbacks . You are gonna make mistakes . You are gonna fail.
Your next move after experiencing a failure is the most important thing.
Why failure is important ?
Often failure is perceived as negative event. People tend to quit & lose hope after facing difficulties in achieving something .
Failure is like fuel to make someone work harder . Yes ,I know it sounds strange . But it’s actually true.
Failure is what makes you a human being .It makes you realize that it’s normal to make mistakes. Mistakes are what will make you understand what needs to be done in order to achieve your goal.
How to overcome failure ?
- First thing to do when you fail at something is to “accept it ” .
- Take your mistakes as a lesson to work wiser than before.
- Nobody but only you can motivate yourself .Keep motivating yourself with positive self talks .
- Do not waste time on regretting ,blaming or hating yourself .Accept it & move on .
- Struggle struggle & struggle to achieve your goal.
One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful .
So it’s okay to fail unless you aren’t trying harder & wiser than before.
Keep failing ,keep failing at better things .
Thank you for reading 🙂