Hello Everyone !
From last few weeks this thought has been going on my mind. Everyday I keep observing people getting obsessed with love & relationships.
So I thought why not write a blog on this topic.
People this days perceive love/relationships as the most important & essential thing in Life.
Why I feel Love is Overrated ? You’ll get my point when you finish reading this post.
3 Reasons Why Love Is Overrated
- Movies puts great impact on viewers. Whatever we watch in Movies we often tend to believe in it. Also we want things shown in it to happen with us. We love watching Romantic movies. If you are an Indian then Congrats , you will find a love story in ever genre of movies.What’s wrong with love stories is Love is shown as the one & only end goal. Love is glorified as the most purest & important thing in life.
- Ads : Not only movies now a days in Advertisements also you can find a love story.
For eg: By using A perfume you’ll get a girlfriend. What?
Can you see what’s happening here ? They know how to fool people by showing a little love story in their ads.
- Social Media :
You must have seen this kind of quotes on social media like Facebook ,Instagram ,etc.
Social media has made Relationship as a status symbol. If you are single then you are often understood as Unattractive ,Uninteresting & Uncool.
What everyone needs to know
1. Movies aren’t real – In movies ,the only goal actor has in a movie is to marry the girl. For this he does everything he can. He fights ,gets beaten by gangsters, kills people with one kick, gifts moon to his love ( Too much here).Guys please understand this isn’t real.By watching this kind of things in movies , people imitate the actor in real life. When they get into a relationship they start doing everything they can just to make other person happy. In this they lose their self worth ,self respect & everything they have.
2. You don’t need anyone to complete you .
It Takes A Million People To Complete The World, But It only Takes One To Complete Mine.
Yes , you’ve read it before. This is the most stupid misconception we have. Nobody can make you complete but You.You were born as an individual. You were born as a complete person. You didn’t need anyone else to complete you. So stop obsessing over thought of finding someone to complete you.
3. Your personal goals are important.People tend to lose their focus from their goals once they get into relationship. They make their relationship as one & only goal.And starts believing that only thing they need in life is Love.
No , I’m not against love. I’m against the wrong idea of love. Making sacrifices for your love is needed but while doing this never let your own life get affected.Never stop chasing your personal goals.
4. Stop waiting for someone to come in your life & make you happy. There are many single people out there who feels insecure ,inferior & sad just because they are single.
Every single guy/girl reading this ,stop looking for love. Use this time in improving yourself. Start working on your goals. Enjoy life to the fullest & keep working on yourself.
Hopefully now you know why I feel love is overrated.
I want to make it clear that , I’m not against Love/Relationships. I’m against the wrong ideology about relationships & love.
Because there are many examples of people ruining their own life due to these misconceptions about Love.
So guys , love by keeping your eyes open.
Love as hard as can & start with “Yourself”.
Thank you for reading !
I’d love to know your opinion on this topic. Comment box is open for your thoughts & views. 😉
Hello , If there’s anyone who wants to talk about anything , who wants someone to talk their heart out can contact me .
I’ll be happy to talk with you about anything .
You can contact me here Click here.
Image source: Google
Follow me on Instagram:Accidental Blogger
All rights reserved: Writing My Heart Out