Do real relationships exist ?
Do they ?
Relationships in this generations are like “Let’s be in a relationship until we find a better option” .
Most of the relationships are based conditions . As long as his/her needs are getting fulfilled he/she stays in a relationship. If not then they instantly look for other options .
This is an era of Internet , Social media & Smartphones. The problem this things have created is that people have unlimited choices for what they want. For example : If a person doesn’t like some “X app” , he can easily go other thousands of available apps.
And this principle is getting applied by people in relationships also . If a relationship is having some difficulties instead of trying solve them , people look for other available options . Later this results in breakups.
Let’s go deeper & look for problems in relationships :
Problems with relationships
- Relationship based on Looks/Money/Status – This is the biggest mistake people make while choosing a partner . You can never know a person by his/her external characteristics such as Looks/Physique/Money. This kind of relationships last until you meet real person behind that attractive external qualities.
- Lack of self love – A person who doesn’t love himself/herself looks for that love from others . One should never get into relationship until he can love himself . This people will never be happy even if they are with someone because they always expect more from their partner .
- Loneliness – A lot of people are going through this . They are lonely even if they have so many people around them. This lonely people after getting into relationship rely on their partners for their happiness . Eventually such relationships break as one of them is pressurizing other one .
- Loving too much – Anything too much is not good . Sometimes people love too much that they lose their own individuality in loving someone. This kind of toxic relationship never last & person who loves too much loses everything he/she had .
Also Read – Is Love Overrated ? (3 Reasons Why)
How does a real relationship look like?
- Relationship based on Qualities – A relationship based on qualities is what you need to look for . Because the external appearance is not going to last forever but qualities will . So this kind of relationships will definitely last .
- Relationship which adds value – An ideal relationship adds value to individual life for both members . When you’re with quality partner he/she will inspire & motivate you to be better version of yourself & vice versa . A relationship where both grow together individually .
- TRUST- Trust is the most important factor of an ideal relationship . Without trust no relationship will work .Trusting each other is what makes relationship healthy & strong.
- Respect – Respecting each other is another important factor in a relationship. Mutual respect for each others’ choices & decisions needs to be there in a relationship. Also accepting partner for who he/she is & understanding that “Nobody is perfect” is needed.
Also Read – 3 Simple Ways To Find Perfect Partner For You
So Do real relationships exist? I’m sure they do but the number is decreasing as the generation getting caught up in modern dating culture.
When you truly love someone, you don’t look for reasons , you look beyond reasons ❤
Thank you for reading & let me know your views on relationships in comment section below 🙂
Thank You for reading!
Hello , If anyone wants someone to talk to or wants to suggest me topics to write on then feel free to reach out.
You can contact me here.
© 2019 Accidental Blogger All Rights Reserved